STEP 1 :
- Peel the garlic. Peel and slice the onion. Peel and seed the tomatoes.
- Peel and cut potatoes into halves or quarters.
- Melt 100g margarine in a pan and fry the meat and onions until they brown lightly.
- Sprinkle paprika and brown for a few minutes before adding tomatoes, garlic, bouquet garni, salt and pepper. Add a little water at meat-level and bring to a boil before lowering the heat to a simmer for 2h.
STEP 2 :
- When the meat is simmering, add the potatoes and 200ml of boiling water.
- Bring to a boil once more and then lower the heat and cook until the potatoes are tender. Before serving, remove the bouquet garni.