STEP 1 :
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the basil.
- Grate zest from the yellow lemons (with a cheese grater) and squeeze their juice.
- Wash and drain the salad with 3 tbsp. Olive oil and soy sauce.
STEP 2 :
- Mix the ground meat with the basil, lemon zest and parve cheese, salt and pepper.
- Divide the meat into 4 parts, each in the shape of a thick puck. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan and fry the meat pucks over high heat, 3 minutes on each side to keep them from bleeding.
STEP 3 :
- Toast the buns.
- Cover the base of the buns with salad by pressing it down, put a hot meat patty on each of them, cover with salad and cover with the second half of the bun.
- Serve burgers with a salad mix.