STEP 1 :
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C.
- Place the potato on a baking sheet, brush with oil and bake for 1h in the oven. The potatoes are ready when there is no resistance when poked with a knife.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped margarine and the parve creme.
- Lower the heat to 180 °C.
- Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise, and carefully remove the flesh with a spoon, leaving a 1cm edge.
- Add the potato flesh to the bowl and mix. Add the milk coco and onions, salt and pepper and mix.
- Fill the hollowed potatoes with the mixture, cover with cheddar cheese parve and put them back in the oven for a few minutes.
STEP 2 :
- In a bowl, mix the spices, salt and pepper.
- Rub this mixture on the T-bones.
- Heat a grill, cook the T-bones 2-6 minutes on each side, depending on the desired cooking degree, and let them sit for 5 minutes on a rack before cutting.
- Serve T-bones after sprinkling sea salt and thyme, with a side of baked potatoes.