● Cut the meat into pieces. Cook 15 minutes on all sides in a pan with a drizzle of oil. Book.
● Peel and wash the vegetables.
● Cut the carrots and leeks into sections, Turnips in four.
● Slice the onions.
● Preheat the oven. Cook vegetables 10 minutes steaming.
● Mix the sugar with the saffron.
● Divide the pieces of meat and vegetables in a round mold with a high edge.
● Sprinkle with saffron sugar.
● Cover with a dough dough disc.
● Cook for 30 minutes in the oven. 6 (180 ° C).
● Flip the tart on a platter. Serve.