Love to host, pamper but not to work too hard ??
Serve your guests ** Tajine veal with lemonade **
From chef’s kitchen Yossi Hanoka
A wonderful, rich, simple dish to prepare .. Yes .. Yes! In a short time [10 minutes] !!
– 800 grams of calf shoulder
– A small celery root
– 3 onions
– 2 garlic cloves
– 2 lemon stalks
– 3 leaves of lemon tree
– Secondary lemon juice and lime
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon oil
– salt and pepper
– Heat oven to 210 degrees.
– Cut the onions into strips and fry in oil.
· Crush the garlic and add. Fry for 5 minutes.
– Cut the celery root into large, added cubes.
· Chop the lemon and lemon leaves into thin strips and add.
– Add lemon juice and honey and cook with a lid for two minutes.
– Place the meat in a Tajine pot, season with salt and pepper /
· Pour the celery and lemon sauce over it.
– Put in the oven for an hour and ten minutes. Every 10 minutes, moisten the meat in the cooking sauce.
– Serve the dish with fragrant rice.
Enjoy your meal!!