STEP 1 :
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients, brush the meat (you can use the filet, tendon, rump, top slice or the outside flat slice).
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 1h, turning them every 15 min until they brown on all sides. Let cool, peel and cut into strips.
- Mix the remaining oil with crushed garlic and Espelette pepper. Add salt and pepper on top.
STEP 2 :
- Soak the apricots in the broth cube diluted in a glass of boiling water and mix.
STEP 3 :
- Brown the beef for 3 min on each side over high heat, then let them rest for 2 min covered with aluminum foil and cut into thin slices.
- Serve the sliced beef topped with apricot coulis on a bed of a pepper confit.