By chef Flora Mikula
• Cut the meat into large pieces of about 5 cm.
• Finely chop the 3 sticks of lemongrass, cut the onion and garlic in half, then peel the ginger and grate it.
• Put the meat in a Dutch oven or casserole dish, cover it with water and bring to a boil. Once this is done, remove the water and add clear water to the height of the meat.
• Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, half of the ginger and a few sprigs of coriander. Salt then cook over low heat for 1 hour 30 minutes.
• Peel the chervil roots, then cut them into 4 or 2 depending on the size.
• Peel the butternut and cut cubes of about 2 cm.
• When the meat is tender and tender, take it out of the broth and then pass the latter in Chinese. Then put the broth back in a saucepan and add the chervil roots to it for 5 minutes. Halfway through cooking add the butternut cubes.
• Take out the vegetables then reduce the broth by half.
• Add the coconut milk and green curry paste according to the taste of the spices. Leave to thicken then add the rest of the grated ginger. Reinstate the meat and adjust the seasoning.
• Serve as a casserole dish with a little chopped cilantro on top. You can also use parsley roots.
Recipe text: Bravo le Veau / Flora Mikula
Photo credit: Bravo le Veau / Amélie Roche